sexta-feira, 9 de julho de 2010

Presenting this blog!

Apps! JavaFX! WEB! REST! *-*

I like to spend my time with these things. I love REST. I love JavaFX. I like to show my apps to my mom, to my friends. I love to program all the night and wakeup another day with new ideas...

My prefered language are JavaFX, Java, Python, C. I like javascript libraries, like JQuery. SQL is great, sometimes i spend time creating schemas on database. I like a lot of things...

I'm playing with JavaFX currently. Will JavaFX die? Is Flash better than JavaFX? Will HTML5 destroy third part plugins on WEB?I really don't care! I just like JavaFX... You should clean your mind of these questions and start programming in JavaFX, or Flash, Silverlight....Some guys are sensationalist and say things things they don't know... They are not God to preview the future...

JavaFX is awesome!

I work with database, ETL, ABAP, server monitoring, boring things. I already worked with C Programming Language( the best 3 months of my professional life, until now). Everybody knows me as a Java Programmer. So, I'm a Java freelancer programmer sometimes ;)

Why I'm telling it in this post? Because it will clearier the objective of this blog.

And another goal is improve my english. English is important, even I'm in Brazil...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário